TJ’s books are designed with one purpose in mind; to help you become the best you. His books can be found here.
1. The DISC Personality assessment can be found here.
“Discover Yourself” is an online personality test (assessment) for adults that generates a 6-page personality report. This version is a popular cost-effective assessment. Your personality report is customized based on your online assessment that will take you only about 15-20 minutes to complete. Concise, yet very helpful insights. Includes charts and your scores. Some may think of this as a “personality test” or a “personality quiz.” This is not really a test – you can not fail. There are no right or wrong answers, just your individual preferences. Please note that, even though this is our “mini” version of the report, the online assessment is the same one that we use for the full report.
This Discovery Report version includes the following:
- DISC Overview
- Summary description
- Words that describe you
- How to be your best
- Environment & Team Dynamics
- Personality Graphs
2. CliftonStrengths assessments can be found here.
Top 5 CliftonStrengths Access introduces you to the first 5 of your 34 CliftonStrengths themes and provides ideas for how to use your CliftonStrengths to succeed.
This digital product includes one access code to complete the CliftonStrengths assessment.
Upon completion, you will receive personalized CliftonStrengths assessment results and supporting tools and resources, including a digital copy of the bestselling book StrengthsFinder 2.0.
Top 5 CliftonStrengths Access is the ideal solution for people who want a quick, introductory approach to strengths-based development.
What You’ll Get
- Your Signature Themes Report. This report presents your top five so you can identify your dominant talents and start leading a strengths-based life.
- Strengths Insight Report. This guide offers an in-depth analysis of your top five. Unique to your specific combination of strengths, this report describes who you are in astonishing detail and provides you with a comprehensive understanding of yourself, your strengths and what makes you stand out.
- Strengths Insight and Action-Planning Guide. This guide provides an in-depth analysis of each of your top five, personalized based on your unique strengths profile. It also includes 10 action items for each to help you think about how to start building and applying your strengths every day.
3. The Five Love Languages assessment can be found here.
The 5 Love Languages® profile will give you a thorough analysis of your emotional communication preference. It will single out your primary love language, what it means, and how you can use it to connect with your loved one with intimacy and fulfillment.
The assessment consists of 30 paired statements where you select the statement that best defines what is most meaningful to you in your relationship as a couple. Allow 10 to 15 minutes to complete the profile. Take it when you are relaxed, and try not to rush through it.
Authenticity Advantage, TJ Gilroy
Before you Quit Your Job, Robert Kiyosaki
Cash Flow Quadrant, Robert Kiyosaki
Deadly Emotions, Dr. Don Colbert
Employ Your GIFT, TJ Gilroy
Father Fracture, TJ Gilroy
Fatherless America, David Blankenhorn
Getting to Know You, Chris Carey
Good to Great, Jim Collins
Grown Up Digital, Don Tapscott
In Pursuit of Purpose, Myles Monroe
Master Key to Riches, Napoleon Hill
Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki
StrengthsFinder 2.0, Tom Rath
Strengths Based Leadership, Tom Rath
Stress Less, Dr. Don Colbert
Succeed and Grow Rich Through Persuasion, Napoleon Hill
The 5 Love Languages, Gary Chapman
The GIFT in You, Caroline Leaf
The Holy Bible, God
The Holy Hand Grenade, Thomas Gilroy
The Millionaire Next Door, Thomas Stanley and William Danko
The New Retirementality, Mitch Anthony
The Power of Focus, Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen and Les Hewitt
The Total Money Makeover, Dave Ramsey
Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill
What Americans Really Want…Really, Frank Luntz
Who Do You Think You Are Anyway, Robert Rohm